If you’ve recently experienced fire damage, we understand your need to begin the fire damage cleanup process as soon as possible. However, it is very important to hire a professional Fire Damage Redmond Company to deal with the restoration work; if you attempt to deal with the problem yourself, you can cause additional damage to your property.
In our 30 years of experience in the industry, we’ve seen it all. We want to help you before the damage gets worse.
We highly recommend that you DO NOT:
- Eat any food that was stored in a home suffering from fire and smoke damage. Food will be contaminated with smoke residue and high temperatures will cause the food to spoil.
- Use any electrical devices, such as computers, televisions, and stereos, unless they have been properly inspected and cleaned.
- Wash walls that have endured fire and smoke damage.
- Take your clothing and other personal garments to a drycleaner. Clothing must undergo a distinct cleaning process to remove smoke odor.
- Clean the carpet yourself using at home cleaning agents.
We highly recommend that you DO:
- Open windows to allow air to circulate in your property.
- Discard food.
- Evacuate your home, especially if you have small children, elderly, and pets.
- Brush away fire and smoke particles from drapes.
- Open all drawers, cupboards, closet spaces to push smoke odors out of your home.
- Call a Fire Damage Redmond Restoration Company as soon as possible!
We have been in business since 1978 helping people just like you get their life back after a fire. We handle everything from beginning to end. We can inspect your home for fire damage, give you a free assessment and estimate, and begin the fire damage restoration process immediately. We will also work with your insurance company directly to speed up the process and get you back in your home in no time.
You can give our Fire Damage Redmond Company a call 24/7 for any emergency! Call (360) 450-4856
Share this post: