Did you know that your home can make you sick? Mold is one of the most toxic substances that can grow in your home and cause symptoms such as sneezing, itchy skin, insomnia, headaches, and even seizures.
Mold should be removed from your home immediately.
There are many things that cause mold, including a leak, or an untreated flood disaster.
Water damage and flooding can cause mold at your home; as a property owner, it’s essential that you hire a professional to dry and dehumidify the affected areas. If left untreated, mold will usually grow in the area as a result of the high moisture content on the walls and in the air. If you want to remove the mold, you have to make sure you take certain precautions, such as protecting your body, hands, and face. If you want to clean area or room that is infected by mold, you have to protect other rooms.
If the mold infestation is limited to a certain area, you should also take precautions to prevent the mold from spreading to other rooms in your home by completely closing any doors that lead to another unaffected area.
Make sure to contact a professional like 911 Restoration to handle the mold removal situation in Portland. What are you waiting for?
Share this post: