911 Restoration > Employment Opportunity
911 Restoration current employment openings:
- Insurance Manager - Van Nuys, CA
Hire, train assist & oversee workers engaged in handling/settling insurance claims.
Review and interpret insurance policies. Negotiate with insurance agencies and adjustors to
insure maximum coverage and payment to claimants. Provide training to employees to develop
understanding of caseload management and processing of claims. Analyze reports submitted by
insurance adjustors. Represent the organization in settling, reviewing and appealing approved
or denied claims before insurance companies & F.E.M.A. Requires a minimum of a B.A. Business Administration
or equivalent of 2 years experience in this field. Submit cover letter and resume to: 911
Restoration Inc. C/O Peleg Lindenberg. 7721 Densmore Ave, Van Nuys CA 91406 or fax us at
Computer System Analyst - Van Nuys, CA
911 Restoration offers an excellent opportunity to join our family and be a part of a fast growing and successful franchise.
In order to support our massive growth we are looking for a computer system analyst to help define, design, implement, support and keep improving all aspects (hardware, software & support) of a new intranet system in our corporate office.
Implementation of this system is expected to take 16 month, at which end we expect you to assume responsibility over our company's technological growth, provide answers and solutions to all types of technological requirement (we will discuss these to detail in an interview).
The system we will implement will have the following features:
- In house secured HTTP server which will serve all our online assets (websites, blogs, online publications) and provide a secured portal to our franchisees to consume online services from corporate.
- CRM system to streamline and make our current information flow between franchisees and corporate much more efficient, including quickbook support.
- IP telephony system (preferably Asterix)
As part of your job you will be required to implement a support system with our franchisees and provide ongoing support to their technical needs as far as communicating with corporate.
The many other aspects of your responsibilities will be detailed in an interview.
This position requires you to:
- Have an academic degree (at least BA in computer science) and a very strong background in programming, scripting and maintaining online services (at least 4 years).
- Be very familiar with all types of hardware including Linux boxes and firewall solutions.
- Be a fast learner and able to adapt to new requirements as they arise.
- Be hard working, honest, punctual and meticulous.
Please forward your resume` to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject apply: Computer System Analyst
We ask you not to apply unless you are 100% sure you are able to provide the services we require, have the credentials we ask for and become a part of our family for the next 3 years at least.